1. Registrations are confirmed when we send a written Confirmation via email. If you have not received a Booking Confirmation prior to the commencement of the training course, it is the delegate's responsibility to contact CBIT to confirm their place.
2. An official invoice will be sent to you 7 business days after your registration is received. Payment must be received in full within 7 days of invoice.
3. CBIT Pty Ltd reserves the right to withhold entry to the training course if payment has not been received in full.
4. Cancellations must be received in writing. CBIT will issue a credit voucher that can be used in any CBIT events.
5. No refunds will be given unless CBIT cancels a course
6. Registrations received within two weeks of the date of the training course must be paid upfront and in full before registration is confirmed.
7. If you are unable to attend the training course, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
8. No shows will also be charged in full.
9. Although unlikely, course content is subject to change without notice.
10. CBIT has the right to reschedule or cancel a course and/or event for any reason.
11. These conditions are subject to change without prior notice.